Pages

Sunday, June 26, 2016

ENTRY #5

So far this blog has been going great! we've discussed a few different topics and now I really want to dive into the realm of music. Personally, I'm pretty diverse in my choice of tunes. I'm all about Rock(many kinds), Hip Hop, R&B, Country, Reggae, Jazz, Islander and probably some more I don't know by name.

I love it all, but hands down my favorite would have to be hip-hop. An album I've been into as of late is "Coloring Book" by Chance the Rapper. Some of you might know it, but if not I suggest giving it a chance (pun  not intended haha). Also anything Billy Joel (for those who don't know he's older generation soft rock pop piano artist).




In fact I even make a little hip hop music myself: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOp_exEFMoIHuj2q2-mRrTg

I'm seriously interested in learning what kind of music you guys listen to so please let me know
in the comments about any good song of any genre that you think I (and any other viewers) should check out and I'll be sure to listen and give you my input.

Have a good day guys!

1 comment:

  1. I'm pretty into alternative- right now my favorite artist is definitely Bastille. I love all the creative sounds and the lyrics are so poetic. I listened to your song- it was good! Nice post!
    -Vivian

    ReplyDelete